“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” —Nelson Mandela
Schedule Change Criteria
Classes are selected and the master schedule is built upon students registering for classes as part of a student’s career path and educational goals. Students commit to their chosen classes at the time of forecasting.
Schedule changes will be considered prior to school starting and during the first five days of a semester for one of the following reasons:
- A required course is needed this year.
- Skill level/placement is inappropriate.
- A prerequisite has not been met.
- The same course was previously passed.
- Failed the same subject with the same teacher.
- Scheduling Error (missing periods, double scheduled periods, canceled or newly formed classes).
For schedule changes meeting the above criteria, please email your counselor:
Please put “Schedule Change Request” in the subject line of the email and include:
Your first and last name
Class change that needs to be made
Detailed reason for the change